Hope of Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Clan Enlistment

Go down

Application For Clan Enlistment Empty Application For Clan Enlistment

Post by Psudo Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey hey all. This would be my application without all the other mumbo-jumbo.

IGN: Psudoshot
Lvl: 22
Gametime: weekdays anytime between 4pm and 9pm, anytime weekends. east coast.
Fav characters (also most likely my best):
-Kog'Maw
-Sona
-Cho'Gath
-Teemo

Id say im best with and enjoy playing ranged non-mage class characters but i can still play anything else fairly well. Im not opposed to checking out new characters or trying new builds and playstyles. I do well with strategy and teamwork, i can follow orders and plans and i can also lead but i usually leave that to the more experienced memebers of the group, lol.
Most of the time im playing a casual 5v5 game but id love to find a group to play with. it doesnt matter what game it is, you always do better with a group to get to know and its always more fun. and thats exactly how i play, i like to joke arround and have fun with the group i run with tho i know not to go too far and i know when to get into the game and help everyone out.

If theres anything else anyone would like to know about me or how/what i play in game feel free to ask here or get ahold of me in game. Hope to hear from everyone.

elephant sorry, i just thought the elephant was kinda cool, lol. never saw one of those for an emote.

Psudo

Back to top Go down

Application For Clan Enlistment Empty Re: Application For Clan Enlistment

Post by Duo Maxwel Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 am

Please add the following names to your in game list and talk to them for some practice games

Lady Destruction
Phaedon
Xnexpaciscorx
Duo Maxwel
Spartan0170
Enexfuryia
Duo Maxwel
Duo Maxwel
Vice Leader Duo
Vice Leader Duo

Back to top Go down