Hope of Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by DaGrave Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Summoner name:DaGrave

Summoner lv:30

Time played weekly:hmmm not to sure but i do play a lot and am on at least once a day.

Average time played daily and what times: (Include time zone) at night around 8 or 9 EST

Reason for joining:Always fun to play with a full team of good people.I also been playing with lady and takore too.

Top 3 characters:Malzahar,xin,Mord

Top characters according to type;
AD Carry:Xin
AP Carry:Malzahar
Support:Janna
Tank:Mord,cho,
Jungle:xin

IRL name:Thomas

Sex: M

Hmm little about my self well i play a few computer games on steam mainly.I been doin martial arts for years and i just stared to learn judo which is alot of fun but i keep getting my but kicked and well ya anything else you wanna know just ask me lol. Please excuses my gamer i know its pretty bad

DaGrave
HoT Member
HoT Member

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by DaGrave Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm

p.s i don't usually do this bad as my match history shows i just been on a losing streak Sad

DaGrave
HoT Member
HoT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady D Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 am

Love this dude.
Lady D
Lady D
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sippukku Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 am

DaGrave wrote:
I been doin martial arts for years and i just stared to learn judo

Cool! I've been doing martial for years too! What have you learned? I personally started at this shitty karate place but now I know quite a bit of MMA techniques, karate, kobudo, a little bit of tae kwon do and kickboxing and then i taught myself a little bit of judo, jiujitsu, muay thai and ninjitsu.
It seems like a lot, but it really isnt. I just like to mix things up a lil.

And as for the application itself, I've played with you before, and you seem like a cool dude. I vote yes. Very Happy
Sippukku
Sippukku
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGrave Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 pm

hahahhah love you to lady.

I have been doing for years to i started in tae kwon do but i didnt really like the tournaments so i went into kick boxing and muay thai and i loved that so much but its not as big as mma so when i did do mma i had no ground at all,So when i got taken down i was like ahhh what now >.< lol.so i started learning the judo and bjj and to my surprise judo has some mean submissions to it XD but i am still pretty bad at it my stand up is by far the best thing i got going for me.yay for another yes

DaGrave
HoT Member
HoT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down