Hope of Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya Suijinheki's App here

Go down

Hiya Suijinheki's App here Empty Hiya Suijinheki's App here

Post by Suijinheki Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Summoner name: Suijinheki

Summoner lv: 30

Time played weekly: varies (I'm a student) i'll usually get in ~2 normal games a day and a practice game

Average time played daily and what times: (Include time zone): EST (-5 GMT) eh roughly an hour an a half of actual game play (not including stuff like que time, and loading). Typically start playing around the 12am-2am range

Reason for joining: I read about this clan months ago and I decided it would be interesting to join a mainly female clan

Top 3 characters: Nasus is a definite the rest are uh maybes x.x XZ and taric i suppose?

Top characters according to type;
AD Carry: does XZ count? (If not not all that sure because i suck at right click champions)
AP Carry: another class i suck at as well... eh... Mordekaiser?
Support: Taric
Tank: Galio
Jungle:Warwick

IRL name:Veronica Yu

Sex: Female

A little about yourself: You can find me on alot on the League of Legends Discussion Ap for the Android. Alot of the games i love are old school classics like Phantasy Star, Comix Zone, Double Dragon, River City ransom, and SFA3. I read alot of manga (i stopped watching anime awhile back due to a lack of free time from school work). My favorite genre's Seinen and Josei, currently I my favorites are The Red Soul and Bartender.
Suijinheki
Suijinheki
HoT Stuff
HoT Stuff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum