Hope of Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 2. FIGHT!

Go down

Round 2. FIGHT! Empty Round 2. FIGHT!

Post by NSBT2 Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Summoner name: NSBT

Summoner lv: 30

Time played weekly: Varies greatly

Average time played daily and what times: (Include time zone) Been fluxuating. Central time zone.

Reason for joining: Old clan is some bullshit, lookin' for some halfway competent people to play with.

Top 3 characters: Galio, Mordekaiser, Teemo.

Top characters according to type;
AD Carry: Ashe,Trist,Teemo
AP Carry: LeBlanc,Lux,ezreal, idk
Support: Soraka, Sona
Tank: Galio,Morde,singed,shen,mal,cho,mumu,nasus
Jungle: nunu,Fiddle,mumu,malphite

I'm good at pretty much any character I play. I'm very very flexible, and learn very fast.

IRL name: Blain T

Sex: Male

A little about yourself:
I'm a laid back guy with a pretty great sense of humor. I don't take this game overly seriously, but if you're doing something wrong I'll point it out and try and suggest what you can do to get better. I don't get all butthurt if we lose, but I do have a tendency to yell at people during games. Just know that it's all in good fun .
------------------------

Let's try'er again. I heard I was overly abrasive the first time around, and I realize how I can come across as a total asshole if you only first know me or only read what I type. However, I assure you, I'm rather nice and easy to get along with. Sorry for gettin' off on the wrong foot and everything, but let's give this tryout thing another go ey?

NSBT2
HoT Member
HoT Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum