Hope of Tragedy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join your LoL clan

Go down

Application to join your LoL clan Empty Application to join your LoL clan

Post by WaKKO151 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 am

Summoner name: WaKKO151

Summoner lv: 30

Time played weekly: 20-40 hours

Average time played daily and what times: (Include time zone) i wake up around noon est and play until i pass out. some days i have to work. Other then that i preatty much just play this game.

Reason for joining: I played with with some of your members and they reffered me. Almost ready to start gettinginto ranked games and i would like to be prepared

Top 3 characters:
Maoki
Jax
Mundo
Top characters according to type;
AD Carry:Jax
AP Carry:Jax
Support:Maoki
Tank:Maoki
Jungle:WW

IRL name: WaKKO....don't question it...

Sex: M

A little about yourself: I like playing tanks and AD carrys. Hate ranged chars in general so not really the mid type. I can play alot of the tanks real well. I enjoy the role. Chars like Jax and maoki which can tank ad or ap carry depending on how you build them are really fun and i love getting fed on sion with 3k hp and nothing but lifesteal and ad to tank transtion. I plan to buy all the tank champs eventually and enjoy versatile chars.

Hit me up in game but no vent no party. Also have access and can give access and retain Personal PW channels on a vent my friend runs. 50 man. no one is ever on it.

WaKKO151

Back to top Go down

Application to join your LoL clan Empty Re: Application to join your LoL clan

Post by WaKKO151 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:46 am

Already Added them...

WaKKO151

Back to top Go down